Thursday 13 August 2009

Disturbing Stuff.

Okay, I just need to give you a little list of things that disturb me, some are serious, some I just need to write!

1. Child Beauty Pageants.
Gross, right? I don't know who I'm more disturbed by, the parents who think that this is acceptable, or the people who judge them?



2. The shop clerk in this week's Giuliana & Bill
Who said to Giuliana that she wanted to have kids before she was 30, so she wasn't an "older mom" like, well, Giuliana. Giuliana is 33.



3. I think I like Angelina Jolie.

Okay, so I've always said that Angelina is a very talented actress, but I don't like her. Recently, I feel like, my mind may be changing. I still think that her weird, controversial lifestyle is kind of fake, and attention grabbing, and I still think she's not as attractive as everyone says. But, I'm going to admit it right now, she's growing on me.



4. I would rather work for E! than CNN.

As much as the world's celebrity obsession disturbs me, celebrity obsession is what I'm good at. I've always wanted to be a journalist, but I know that I'd be the most depressed person on the planet if I was a 'serious' journalist. So yes, I'd rather be Catt Sadler than Rachel Maddow.



5. Kourtney Kardashian is 30?
Okay, it didn't disturb me, but it surprised me. I always thought Kim was the oldest! Eek! I realise you probably just lost respect for me, because I actually care about the Kardashian's but, you know what, I love that show! And I'm overly excited for her and Khloe's new show!



Okay, I can't think of anymore. But, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment